Evercem DPS is here to provide a recovery action and ultimate protection for concrete. A sealant with a deep penetrating action that extends the life cycle of cement surfaces, by protecting, waterproofing and hardening them once and for all. Applicable on new or old concrete, wet or dry, and on all cement surfaces including industrial flooring, Evercem DPS penetrates up to 40 mm inside concrete, chemically reacts with the concrete matrix and fills the voids in the microstructure becoming an integral part of it.
Unlike most other sealants, which quickly deteriorate and come off, Evercem DPS chemically reacts with the concrete matrix becoming an integral part of it. The catalyst in the product can activate those free cement parts not involved in the hydration process during packaging, casting, setting and curing stages. This is possible thanks to the presence in concrete of alkaline substances (namely calcium hydroxide – Ca(OH)2, which reacts forming hydrated silicates that fill in the empty spaces in the microstructure. Evercem DPS can express its full potential on treated concrete surfaces without altering its appearance in any way:
- provides a waterproofing effect whilst allowing breathability
- provides an anti-deterioration action, thereby extending its life cycle
- protects it from external agents such as rain, salt, oil and acids, chloride, UV rays, freeze/thaw cycles, carbonation, chemicals
- reinforces and strengthens it, thereby enhancing its compressive resistance
- seals surface cracks up to 0.3 mm
- protects reinforcement bars
- reduces dirt on surfaces
- prevents pollutants from penetrating
- reduces concrete dusting
- reinforces against plastic and drying shrinkage cracking if applied immediately on freshly placed concrete, as soon as formwork is removed
- blocks rising damp, preventing salt efflorescences from forming and swelling on painted and resin-coated surfaces, when applied on grade slabs and foundations
- it is also an excellent primer for subsequent finishing treatments.
Ready for use and easy to apply, Evercem DPS is usually sprayed in two coats. Eco-friendly, non-toxic, colourless, odourless and water-based, Evercem DPS is certified for use in tanks and surfaces in contact with drinking water and in the food processing industry. Evercem has been successfully used all over the world on a number of different kinds of concrete works: bridges and motorway structures, columns, cement-based walls and parapets, concrete floors, food-processing plants, water tanks and reservoirs, parking structures, chemical factories, petrol stations forecourts and sewerage treatment plants.
Evercem is a range of deep-penetrating sealers specifically designed for commonly used construction materials. Along with Evercem DPS, specifically designed for concrete, the range also includes another two products:
Clear, water-repellent and breathable coat that extends the life cycle of concrete, natural stone, floors, brickwork and wood. Protects treated surfaces from rain, salt, oil and chemicals that over the years can damage surfaces. Also protects from mould and algae.Does not alter colours or the structure of treated surfaces and leaves a clear finish. Clear, water-repellent and breathable coat that extends the life cycle of concrete, natural stone, floors, brickwork and wood. Protects treated surfaces from rain, salt, oil and chemicals that over the years can damage surfaces. Also protects from mould and algae. Does not alter colours or the structure of treated surfaces and leaves a clear finish.
Designed to permanently seal and harden wood, the product penetrates into the layers and cells of wooden products by forming a protective internal barrier. Provides protection from humidity and other agents that cause deterioration, thereby improving hardness and resistance to abrasion.
Iscriviti alla nostra Newsletter